Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weekend in Review

It's been a low-key weekend. DH and I caught a movie on Friday night and stayed home saturday listening to conference. H had his first soccer game. I have to say I was impressed. He has come a long way in the past two years. He had a lot of fun and even scored a goal.

Crew is getting stronger using his walker. He likes walking around the cul-de-sac and like any 3-year old usually throws a tantrum when its time to go back in the house. Three months ago he was still using a bottle and now he drinks from an open cup:)

The preschool teacher isn't very happy with me and I with her. I currently don't feel like repeating the story. I'm tired of being disappointed with this school district and the special education program. Sadly, Crew may be having Absence Seizures again. The bus aide has reported several and I think I witnessed one or two today:(

S is a kind hearted boy! On several occasions I've found him alone kneeling in prayer. I'm touched by his faith and yet I wonder what worries a boy of only 9 years.

My 3 boys are everything to me! I worry about each of them. I'm thankful for this General Conference weekend and the inspiring talks. I was deeply touched and motivated to be a better person.

5 comments:

  1. You and me sister, on the school district.

    I met a gal that knows you, she cut my hair. Only had good things to say about you. I didn't comment much.

    Ha. *grin*

    (I just want to assure you, you were NOT gossiped about)

    I'm glad your boys are doing so well.

    I l*o*v*e low key weekends.

    They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an open cup? No more bottle? Walking so far with his walker? What an amazing time for Mr. Crew!

    I am sorry to hear about the teacher -- whatever it is, I am sure YOU are RIGHT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to add, I am sorry Crew may be having seizures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crew has hit some major milestones lately. That is awesome!
    I'm sorry for your struggles with the school district. That must be so frustrating. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um I so did not get an *egg* home from school today, just a phone call from my my favorite teacher, saying he did okay today, but whined the last hour.

    WHAT am I supposed to do, take away his nintendo? Good hell.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)