Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Who would've thought...


Today, I received a surprise from Tori. She nominated me for Thinking Blogger Award. I appreciate the nomination. I admire Tori. She is an amazing person, a great mom and always seems to make me laugh. Maybe someday we will actually meet:)
NOW IT'S MY TURN TO NOMINATE 5 BLOGS:
1. Lisa is the most amazing person! She blogs about parenting a child with special needs and her posts often leave you on the edge of your seat. She is a gifted writer and I truly admire her multiple talents and her ability reach out to everyone. I know Lisa personally and she will never know how proud I am to say that!
2. I can't remember if Angela found me or I found her. Right from the get-go it seemed we had found a little carbon copy of our boys, Jack and Crew. While they both have their strengths and challenges it's interesting how much they are alike. It's my wish to meet Angela and Jack someday but very unlikely since we are many thousand miles apart.
3. Attack of the Mouse deserves to be nominated because she reminds me each day to savor each moment with my children. K is the most creative and fun fun person ever. E is so lucky to have such an energetic and caring momma. K is my SIL and I love her and am so glad she joined the blogosphere:)
4. Christy's blog is an inspiring tale of living life in Alaska with her handsome little Elias. I'm new to her blog but instantly fell in love with her ability to express her thoughts and feelings which often mirror mine.
5. Chocolachille is a blogger that inspires me to think what life would be like living in South Africa.
OKAY, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE... HERE ARE THE RULES:
the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote

1 comment:

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)