Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Time to Play

We've spent the last 10 days together as a family which is a nice break from the 60 hour work week that Carl maintains. Christmas day was spent at home all day with a visit from Grandpa and Grandma. The boys were happy and Carl and I enjoyed watching them open gifts. Many hours were spent building with Legos and stuff. Crew loves his little race track. Carl and I didn't really do gifts to each other this year. It was nice. I hate thinking about all the money that is spent at Christmas.

After Christmas we had our trip to PCMC and bummed around the city that day. The next day was spent skiing at Beaver Mountain, lunch at Fredericos Pizza, and a family party. Friday the extended family got together for an evening of Bowling. We all had a good time, in fact I didn't anticipate how much Crew would love it! Now I think we've found something to do for his upcoming birthday.

Saturday we took S and H to the Jazz game. S was determined to get there early so he could watch the players warm up and such. It was a lot of fun... a very close game, but they lost:(

Then New Years Eve we spent another day on the slopes. H progressed a lot after he got the coolest instructor ever. It's amazing what an hour of lessons can do:) We came home and ordered a pizza. Grandpa and Grandma were kind enough to hang with us... watching movies, putting together a puzzle:) H even gave me a kiss to ring in the New Year. I love that kid!

I have never been this lazy but its been so fun:) I've put together two 500 piece puzzles, read 3 books and all of the above. Somehow I've managed to keep up on laundry, bathrooms are cleaned, van is cleaned out. Ah, back to the grind tomorrow.

Wishing you a prosperous and peaceful 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)