Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Images

When I'm looking for information on the Internet I often google a word or phrase and then click "Images". Do you all do that too? Sometimes you have to be careful because there are some strange images floating around out there.

Strangely enough I am having multiple hits a day from people googling "Pressure sores" and "Therapy Ball" and clicking images which brings them to my blog. The therapy ball pic on my blog is a photo with Crew during a PT session. The pressure sore picture only shows his heels. It's a little disturbing. Just a little. I'm not sure what to think about it. In a way, I'm hoping that it helps someone out there get the info they need.

Do you think I should be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)