Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reflections of Gratitude

I can't imagine what life would be like without my little family. These guys are everything to me. Each one with their own personality contributes something unique yet essential to our family. They teach me something everyday. I love them.

I found this last surviving daisy in my garden just this week which is really nothing short of a miracle. The temps here have been dipping below freezing. This daisy is a symbol to me of hope. Hope has become extremely important to me over the past few years. I am so thankful for believing that a positive outcome is possible even when there is some evidence to the contrary.

How grateful I am for my faith, good health, great friends and my country.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)