Monday, November 05, 2007

Keyword Activity

Who ever knew that watching blog stats could be so exciting? I guess that tells you something about my life doesn't it! Hmpfh!

I love watching how you all find my site and seeing readers across the globe. Many of you read my blog everyday yet never comment or reveal yourselves.

Here are some of the google searches that have brought readers my way this past week:

What music do 5 and 6 year olds listen to
Courage does not always roar
A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned
Birth stories at Timp Hospital
got my DAFO
Quadruplets 3 girls one boy
Herrin Twins Mormon
Having 3 boys
No oxygen at birth
his casts
toddler ear dried blood
Dr Rehab

I would love to hear from more of you. Please comment and say Hi:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)