Sunday, November 04, 2007

H's Baptism

Yesterday H was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has been anticipating this day for a long time and was so excited. Their were 13 kids baptized and the chapel and overflow section was filled.
H had lots of support from family and friends. After the baptism we were able to move into a separate room for the confirmation. As we were waiting for Carl and H to get dressed into dry clothes I had family members write their thoughts about the day on stationary so H will have something to remember how we all felt on this special occasion. Then he was also confirmed and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost.
Afterwards we all came over to the house for lunch. I love these little family get togethers. Two of my brothers and their families were there, my three sisters and kids, my three SIL's and children and grandparents from both sides. It makes for quite a houseful and I'm not really set up for that many people so I was so grateful that the weather was warm and the kids could go outside.
Last night we took the boys to FARR Icecream where we purchased 5 Quarts of one of our favorites, PLAYDOUGH Icecream. If you've never tried it I come on over I'm sure we have at least 4 quarts left;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)