Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Almost ready....

Tonight I have so much to say but don't know where to start. Maybe its because my creative juices are gone or my brain is mush or the fact that I haven't been running in so many days. I stare at the screen, eyes glazed over. I worked today until 2 and since then its been 6 loads of laundry and a trip to the grocery store. Our "Reverent Room" is filled with air mattresses, life jackets, motorcycle helmets, luggage. The meds are piled on the counter. Flashlights, mosquito spray, and suncreen... check.

Sunday clothes claim a bag of their own.
Birthday gifts.... check.
The van has new tires which is the best we can do. However, we really need an SUV. In fact I think we are the only ones traveling in a non-4 wheel drive vehicle. Wish us luck and pray we don't bottom out or get high centered. Pray.

We've been anticipating this weekend for many months. Adventure. Family. My parents, all my siblings and their spouses, all 7 neices and 4 nephews will be there. It will be interesting to say the least:)

Yet I'm worried because Crew has been acting strange today. He took another loooong nap and then when we got him up he layed around the rest of the day. It seemed he had a low grade fever and was quite lethargic. He really didn't eat much today and I wondered if he was having seizures. In fact I'm almost sure of it which makes me sick because we are treking off into "the middle of nowhere" in the morning. No doctors, no cell service, no internet!

I was shocked today to hear that my friend had a heart attack. Three children under the age of six. Cardiac Arrest. CPR. Lifeflight. Stable. She just had a baby about 2 months ago which was also quite dramatic because she delivered him in the parking lot of the hospital. Oh, I hope she is okay.


I'll be missing bloggy land.

HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR COMPUTER TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)