Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Traveling Mitt

I remember a while back, Angela posted here about Jacks obsession with her oven mitt. Jack is Crew's long distance twin. Jack has a smile that will melt your heart and I fell in love with him when I discovered Angela's blog over a year ago.

Okay, so I really don't know what it is about "THE MITT" but it seems Crew has fell in love with it too! The mitt is magic, I think! It either grows legs, twinkles its nose or flies around the house with an invisibility cape for I find it in the strangest places. Last week I saw Crew crawling around the house with it on his arm. Today, I found the mitt in his room which is on the other side of the house from the kitchen.

Anybody understand "THE MITT" fascination???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)