Monday, July 16, 2007

Just another day

I don't have anything creative to say today. DH started a new shift at work last week and while it shouldn't really affect me I'd have to say that it has. I stay up late with him on the weekends and since he's not home on weeknights I tend to succomb to the blogging temptaion. I've taken advantage of him being home in the mornings and have made a new habit of starting off the day with a run. So... late to bed and up early tends to wear one out. I ran around the lake last Saturday for the first time. My first for a 5 miler. Wahoo!

Here's a bit of what I did today:
  • Worked 1/2 day outside of the home.
  • Mowed the lawn
  • Sprayed lawn and flowerbeds for bugs.
  • Dishes
  • Picked up toys
  • Cleaned the kitchen floor
  • Bought groceries
  • 2 loads of laundry
  • Visiting Teaching
  • Prepared for Scouts tomorrow
  • Talked to two of my sisters
  • Hauled the trash to the street
  • Watched "Highschool Musical" again

Like I said.... there's nothing creative in here tonight:) Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)