Sunday, September 30, 2007

One Year Older

All I want is for you to be HAPPY..... and not just because its your birthday.

Thanks for taking care of our family and for being patient with me, for listening to me ramble on and on about nothing and pretending that my feelings are valid.

You are far more skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of life. I'm so glad the kids got their brains from you:)

You are blessed with a "hands on" ability to create, build, fix, and restore almost anything. Oh, don't get too excited about the hands on compliment. LOL.

If it wasn't for you I would have never enjoyed or learned the art of cooking, grilling or dutch ovening:)

You've shared your green thumb and inspired me to develop similar talents and a love of gardening. 'Cept I still want to fill the garden in with concrete. Tee he:)

I'll never forget this day. I'll never forget cooking Yakisoba and Wontons for 20 people. I'll never forget your dear sisters and mother slaving for hours on end and your support for my pathetic attempt at celebrating this day.

Thanks for pretending that my cooking skills are adequate.

Happy 34th.... I'll always be older than you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)