Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Questions for H

I stole this from Tori's blog. It's always fun to find out whats in your little ones head. H is 9 years old... here are his answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Uh, that's a hard one. Do your homework before playing with friends.

2. What makes mom happy? when I do my homework

3. What makes mom sad? going to friends without asking

4. How does your mom make you laugh? blows in my face (I did this today when he implied that I had bad breath)

5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know.

6. How old is your mom? 34

7. How tall is your mom? I would say 6 1/2 feet.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? play on the computer and eat in front of the kids

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go to Ogden and get Cafe Rio.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? her job (I work for an OB/Gyn so I'm not so sure its going to get me anywhere!)

11. What is your mom really good at? (we had to come back to this one)- Playing Bejeweled on the computer. (That's right I am the ultimate champion)

12. What is your mom not very good at? solving the Rubiks cube

13. What does your mom do for her job? works on the computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Cafe Rio (I had this today... do you see a trend?)

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Voting for John McCain (I love this kid!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Mickey Mouse-- NO-- Mickey Mouse's wife

17. What do you and your mom do together? Uno and Monopoly

18. How are you and your mom the same? we belong to the same family

19. How are you and your mom different? My moms bigger than me... For now... because she's older.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? This is easy! She makes dinner for me every night and helps me get ready for school.


What I've learned from this: I spend to much time on the computer, I eat too often, games are important and my growing son values a good cooked meal. Also, H knows a good education is important to me ... someday it will be important to him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)