Monday, April 14, 2008

RUNNING 4 THE KIDS











Ahh... the spring weather is great today! I can't wait to get outside and start running with my boys again. I've been doing some running on the treadmill but there's nothing like getting outside. My neighbor and her friend have been organizing a 5K to benefit Primary Children's Hospital. I always make it a point of supporting 5K's with a good cause and this is one that hits close to home. PCMC has been great for us... there we see everything from Ophthalmology to Neurology. We receive physical, speech and occupational therapy. I'm all about supporting our children's hospital when I can. I told my friend I would do what I could to spread the word. If your not a runner, that's okay... there's a Mile Run/Walk too! So, if you live anywhere near Brigham City, it'll be a great run with awesome prizes. I hope to see you there:

FOOD & DRUG STORES
"Running 4 the Kids" 5K and 1 Mile Run
MAY 3,2008
Benefiting: Primary Children's Medical Center

$10 entry ($15 after 4/28/08) includes a free T-shirt which will be available for pickup May 15th at Smith's. Race will begin at 8:00 AM. Day of registration will begin at 7:15 AM but T-shirts will NOT be guaranteed. Race will begin and end at Smith's parking lot (156 S. Main).

Checks should be made out to Smith's. Please detach and mail or drop off entry forms and $10 ($15 after 4/28/08) entry fee to:

Smith's
Attn: Jennifer Dinsdale 156 S. Main
Brigham, UT 84302

____________________________________


"Running 4 the Kids" 5K/l Mile Run Registration Form

Name:_____________________ Age (day of race)______: Birth date: _______
Address:__________________________________________sex: M or F
Phone #: _________________________Shirt Size: Adult- S M L XL Child- S M L

Participating in: 5k or 1 Mile
Age division: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60 and older

All runners participate at your own risk. Please seek the advice of a physician if you are in doubt of your physical condition. All persons under 18 years of age must have a written consent by a parent or legal guardian. I release or give release any and all injuries or ailments or other suffered by me in the "Running 4 the Kids" 5k or 1 mile.
Signature: _____________________________________________
Signature of parent or legal guardian:__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)