Thursday, June 01, 2006

One More Day

We've had swim day, field day, awards assembly, water parties, and to top it off..... a pizza party. Yes, this is what my kids have been going to school for this past week. It sounds like a lot of fun but I wonder why they are even holding school this week. Well really, I know the answer to that. The school district requires so many days a year........

I've got to get organized. Job charts & homework lists. Right now my June calendar is full and I'm wondering how I can possibly fit in anything else. We've got t-ball, coach-pitch ball, softball, swimming, golf, gymnastics, aqua therapy, physical therapy, OT, speech & hearing therapy and more.

My house is a mess. The laundry pile is growing and in our lawn we are growing MUSHROOMS - HELP! Too much water, I think. Tile is dirty... My mop is broken :(

Oh, and the teacher gifts..... I do this every year. PROCRASTINATE. Fortunately, I do have a plan... A loaf of bread from OLD GRISTMILL. Yum! I think I'll have to buy a loaf for me too. After all, I deserve it. Don't I?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum. I love Old Grist Mill bread. WHERE is my loaf? *chuckle*

    There does seem to be an amazing amount of parties going around this year. I can't beleive school...is over.

    Oh how time flys wether you want it to or NOT.

    I really hope we get to fit, having fun in this summer! SO many, must do's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, getting together this summer is definately a MUST!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)