Wednesday, April 15, 2009

RUNNING 4 THE KIDS

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the 2nd Annual "RUNNING 4 THE KIDS" 5K/1 Mile Run.

May 2, 2009


Brigham City Smith's

100% of proceeds benefiting PRIMARY CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER
A $15 entry fee or $50 for a family of 4 (includes free t-shirt). $20 after 4/18/09 with no t-shirt guaranteed. Race will begin at 8:00 AM. Day of race registration and packet pick-up will begin at 7:15 AM. Race will begin and end at Smith's parking lot (156 S Main, Brigham City)

The Kids and I ran it last year and had a good time. I love this race because I know my money will go to a good cause. We love Primary's! In fact, we were there again today. Crew received botox injections in his gastrocs. Dr. Rehab, our physiatrist, talked to us about the possibility of "trying" medication to help Crew with his moods. This came up as he was screaming and hitting me in the face while I attemted to have an intelligent conversation with the doc. Normally I wouldn't consider it but after 4+ hours of screaming today I'm thinking medication doesn't sound so bad.
**Email me if you want the mailing address for registration. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)