Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Rough week, month, or year?























I can't really say when it started but I've been getting his attitude for awhile now. I'm very discouraged.... and tired.
It's one thing to pack your kid around and to constantly be guessing what he needs/wants but its another thing to regularly get smacked in the face in return.

The frustrations of being non-verbal cannot be articulated. he he. Really... I just don't know what to do anymore.

Fortunately, I was able to get him asleep early tonight. Our spring break starts now and I am hoping we can have some pleasant moments. PLEASE!!!
S and H and I have been enjoying a few moments of silence around here. Ah, so nice. I better get in bed cause my night shift starts soon. Bleh.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)