Friday, August 01, 2008

Chic Flic

Anyone that know me well knows how hard it is for me to sit down and watch a movie. I rarely watch movies at home and in the theater I am constantly shifting and checking my watch. It's just so hard to sit in one place for so long.

Last night I saw Mamma Mia and I thought it was okay... and cute! Oh, but I do love the music and I even went out and bought the soundtrack- a second rarity for me!

I didn't get home until just before midnight and then it takes me forever to wind down. I didn't set my alarm cause I knew I would be tired but I couldn't sleep past 5:30 am anyway. There's something about summer that screams at my body to get up and exercise. My run this morning was difficult but I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)