Thursday, August 21, 2008

13.1 MILES

I'm really doing it! This Saturday is the Top of Utah HALF Marathon. I am way excited but equally nervous. I didn't even consider running this until 5 weeks ago so there is a good chance I will be the laughing-stock of the whole bunch!!!
Today and tomorrow are REST days and its driving me crazy not to get out and run. I don't feel ready for this so I will need all the good luck I can get:) Begging you all!
I've done all the training for this by myself. There is a ladies threesome in my neighborhood that is also running it but I haven't trained with them because they are totally awesome and I don't want to slow them down. Fortunately, I will be riding up to Logan with them which will hopefully help me get the jitters out a bit before I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)