Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh, the Places You Will Go...

by Dr. Seuss
Congratulations
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own....

We visited Grandma and Grandpa at their farm yesterday. Crew is going to love summer this year. I followed him around the farm pretty much walking and wandering and meandering. He was loving every minute of it and I thought of the Dr. Seuss book, "Oh, the Places You Will Go". We don't own it... maybe we should.
Today, we started our second week of baseball. I love baseball! Unfortunately, I was all tied up in knots over it last week when I came to the realization that the teams were clearly stacked. Things are getting evened out a bit and I think S is having fun! Really, I hope they win a few 'cause I'm not sure I can stand another season of solid losses.

We live in a gorgeous part of the country- don't we!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)