1. I love the smell of freshly cut grass. This love evolves from a childhood where our family owned and operated a sod farm. Between my siblings and I, we were responsible for watering and mowing over 40 acres of grass. Oh, and don't tell anyone but I frequently mow the lawn in my flipflops.
2. I can't stand filing my nails. The nail file is like fingernails on a chalkboard. It's just clippers for me so don't look close:) Oh, the other problem with my hands is that I rarely use gloves while gardening.
3. Okay, now that everybody is grossing out because you are thinking I have green toes all the time and dirty fingernails I will try to smooth things over by saying that I have to have my showers in the morning and I can't leave the house without makeup. Showering at night is fine as long as I shower again in the morning.
4. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I love them all and strive to be cool like them each and every day. Oh, and my six SIL's are a gift from God!
5. I've never felt cheated for having all boys!
6. I'm so excited for the next Harry Potter book/movie! It's been a real long time since I've read anything other than church books but am looking forward to spending some time with a book.
7. I went through a phase in Jr. High where I quacked like Donald Duck for 3 years.
Well, that was pretty random, wasn't it? If you want to participate consider yourself tagged!