Saturday, June 23, 2007

Randomness

I loved Lisa's post on Randomness so I thought I would give it a try.

My blood type is O- (Universal Donor). Ya Ya!

I'm craving a chicken garlic pizza.

I love soft icecream.

I can hear Crew crawling around throwing his toys against the wall. Don't ask me why he does this!

The TV in the other room is on and nobody's watching it. Hmmm.

We have multiple fruit trees/shrubs/plants in our yard (grapes, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, pears, peaches, plumcot). Credit goes to DH.

I love painted toenails:)

My hair needs a cut and another color/weave.

H wants to be a wasp in the next life. *giggle*

Crew eats about 60 cups of Yoplait yogurt per month. Stubborn kid.

S has one more baseball game this season. It's been a great season and he's played catcher, pitcher, short stop, 1st and 2nd base. The kid has an arm but "darn it" he hasn't hit anything but foul balls all season. I know he can do it because he's been nailing them in practices and at the batting cages. Today, he hit 20 out of 24 pitches. I think it's all in his head and we've been pouring on the praise so that hopefully he'll have the confidence he needs during the game.

We have algae growing in our pond.

I can't figure out how to get movies from my Camcorder to the PC. Aargh! I think my camcorder is too old or something.

Today at the pool a little girl with CP was trapped underwater when her floaty tipped over. It scared the crap out of me when I saw it. I ran over to grab her just as the dad did. It scared her too but she is okay.

I started running again. I've got to get ready for a 5K on the 4th of July and a 5 Miler later that month.

Can't wait for the Blogfest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)