Saturday, December 30, 2006

Family Ski Day

Yesterday we took the boys skiing. Actually, it was a first time for my DH and our boys. My 3 wonderful SIL's took care of Crew while I kidnapped my brothers to help teach the first-timers the basics of skiing.

My brothers were great... very patient and helpful. Carl and S caught on okay. H didn't have fun! Apparently, H wasn't feeling well yesterday because today he has the flu. S caught on quickly. In fact, by his 6th run down the mountain he was flying so fast I thought he was going to smash into something or someone but he was actually in control.

We would really like to be a "skiing family" but realize that it's not going to happen anytime soon, if ever.

4 comments:

  1. Skiing. Yipes.

    I'll watch from the lodge and drink hot chocolate.!

    *grin*

    So glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo glad the boys had a great time. It just makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:18 PM

    I would have loved to have been there just to watch because the chances of me being any help with beginner skiers would be small.
    After all these years, I'm still mostly a beginner myself. Too bad we had to be out of town.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)