Monday, January 26, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
For yonks we've been stuck in the crawl-around-with-oversized-shoes-or-boots-on-your-hands stage. Constantly we are tripping over the aftermath of Tornado Shoe. Just this week I stood him up and slipped his little feet into a large pair of boots, ya know... just so he could get his "feel". Consequently, he likes this new hobby very much but it involves me following him around. What a guy!
Monday, January 19, 2009
- Another IEP
- Teaching Relief Society again. Lesson on Unity.
- Sub 20 degree running weather (6 times).
- Nights with less than 4 hours sleep
- An ear infection. Not my ear but still...
- 5 hours hunched over in the basement using a caulking gun... my poor back.
Tonights FHE lesson was on Optimism. You would never know it, would you? LOL. Truly, the lesson is more for me than anyone. It included a scripture, story, object lesson, and lemon pie. "If life hands you lemons... make lemon pie". The pie didn't set up but I like it that way;)
Monday, January 12, 2009
- I will not learn to sing on pitch this year.
- I will not give up carbonated beverages.
- I will not stop running.
- I will not stop blogging.
- I will not get super skinny.
- I will not get out of debt.
- I will not stop battling my boys to brush their teeth, make their beds, or pick up their clothes.
- I will not vacation out of the country.
- I will not be adding another one to our family.
- I will not stop praying.