- Another IEP
- Teaching Relief Society again. Lesson on Unity.
- Sub 20 degree running weather (6 times).
- Nights with less than 4 hours sleep
- An ear infection. Not my ear but still...
- 5 hours hunched over in the basement using a caulking gun... my poor back.
Tonights FHE lesson was on Optimism. You would never know it, would you? LOL. Truly, the lesson is more for me than anyone. It included a scripture, story, object lesson, and lemon pie. "If life hands you lemons... make lemon pie". The pie didn't set up but I like it that way;)