Monday, January 12, 2009

Backwards Resolutions

The last thing I need is to set myself up for failure. Besides, I have enough guilt in my daily living to last me for awhile. After reading Jodi's post on backwards resolutions, I decided this is the way to go.

So, in an effort to guarantee SUCCESS and not add to my guilt, I've decided on the following resolutions:


  1. I will not learn to sing on pitch this year.

  2. I will not give up carbonated beverages.

  3. I will not stop running.

  4. I will not stop blogging.

  5. I will not get super skinny.

  6. I will not get out of debt.

  7. I will not stop battling my boys to brush their teeth, make their beds, or pick up their clothes.

  8. I will not vacation out of the country.

  9. I will not be adding another one to our family.

  10. I will not stop praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)