Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Capture The Moment

It's been a month since Crew's surgeries and I can honestly say we have our silly little boy back! We have been enjoying his smiles and giggles and just simply "living in the moment" with him. I feel blessed to have him in my life because he teaches me so much everyday.
The afternoon before his surgery, his Big Boy Tricycle arrived! Yeah! I love it that Crew has a chance to just be a kid and I've realized that "the bike" has become his favorite activity.
Crew started preschool a few weeks ago. The communication with his new teacher is lacking so far but hope to improve on that soon. We did not receive his back-and-forth book the last two days so I have no idea how he is doing. I did write her a note last week asking how it was going and she stated that because they are still trying to figure out which chair to use and because he "eats slow" and gets pulled out for OT he hasn't had much opportunity to interact with the other children. Okay, I am trying to be patient here but isn't that what preschool is all about? I don't want to end this post on a negative note... that is not my intention. I'm sure the teacher has a lot to deal with these first few weeks of school so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt. BUT, I just want my child to fit in and be happy which shouldn't be too hard. Just look at his killer smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)