Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Break




Woohoo! These 3 handsome guys will be home with me for the next 16 days! S saw the movie "Bolt" with his school today. H made two gingerbread houses this week, one at scouts and one at school. Today he had a party with his class. Crew partied it up at preschool also! He came home with lots of interesting treasures. Crew isn't much of a candy guy but he did eat 1/2 of a chocolate snowman today. S doesn't eat much candy either. I guess H will have to make up for his two brothers' lacking sweet tooth (teeth). I'm really craving pizza today. Problem is that S and I are the only ones who would enjoy it.
I don't know how this post ended up being all about food. 'Tis the season;) Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)