Thursday, October 09, 2008

Communication

Today when I think of the word "communication" it reminds me of the word "frustration". Did you know the two are related? Apparently they are!

This week has been a hard one. Crew is really struggling to communicate his wants and needs. We've tried everything I can think of. It has been 4 years now and we are NOT making progress. I know its not true (and those of you in my same situation would probably like to hit me over the head with a hammer) but sometimes it feels like we are the ONLY ones in this boat. Today it hit me really hard and I cried like a big baby (which doesn't help anything by the way). Crying just makes you tired, and pity parties don't help either which is why they are far and few between in my world. Learn from my mistakes and just buck it up and SMILE.
I've decided I need to change the focus of my prayers. I've tried everything I can think of and I don't think I'm going to get anywhere in this endeavor without my Heavenly Fathers help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)