Thursday, September 04, 2008

Eye Surgery Follow-up

It's a good thing we like our doctor because waiting 4 hours for anything is insanely ridiculous. This sign makes me giggle every time I see it. I think they should add "sleeping bag" and "cooler stocked with goodies" to the items to bring list.

We will wait in the hall, thank you very much! Crew is extremely frustrated by the fact that the toys in the waiting room aren't exactly "accessible" when you factor in the other 30 kids waiting to see the doctor. I've learned to steer clear of the waiting room because if the toys are out of sight it's easier for me to keep him happy. Instead, I dance and perform circus tricks for hours on end in the hall. He's not exactly thrilled.... Hmmm. Maybe I need to learn a few more tricks.


Do they really expect 100's of children per day to wait for that long and not turn into monkeys?

Yessss... Happy boy with straight eyes. Thank you Dr. H, the surgery was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)