Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bragging Rights

For those of you who have never met S, let me tell you that he is an amazing kid! I really can't take credit because he is just one of those blessed with some really neat traits.

His Sunday School teacher can't talk to me without mentioning how impressed she is with him and his classmates. They are excited about the Gospel and quite knowledgeable for such youngsters.

Last week was the school Pentathalon. S competed in the 40-yard dash, 400 meter, High-Jump, Long-Jump, and Shot Put. Overall, I think he was disappointed in his performance which is really quite silly if you ask me.

Grandma took it upon herself to let S drive their 4-wheeler. Um yah, whatever happened with asking the Mom. I'm not sure I'm ready to let him grow up like that. He seems to young to operate such things...

Tomorrow night, S will receive his "Arrow of Light" award which is Cub Scouts highest achievement. Yeah, for you S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)