Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Gratefulness

I can't help but be grateful for today and considering that it is Monday I'd have to say it wasn't too bad. It was a balmy 45 degrees today which is a huge improvement from last Monday. Crew's appointment with the ENT went better than expected. I knew that his tubes were plugged and I expected the Dr. to suggest surgery to have new ones put in place. Instead, he thinks they will fall out soon and requested a follow-up in April.

I was able to get some cleaning done, make S (who was home sick from school) a music mix CD with fun songs, take a power nap, and get some reading done.

S and I worked on Scouting together and everyone was happy with the Scones I made tonight.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)