Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to the grind

The kids went back to school today. It was so hard waking up early and getting the boys to school before 8:00. I was wishing we had one more day to kind of get back on schedule but I guess we survived it.

Crew had a PT appointment. He practiced crawling up a 20% grade slope, transitioning to sit and then throwing a ball down the hill to knock over the giant block tower. Then he gets to slide down on his bottom. The therapists are great and he has been getting a lot of attention because they are training a new PT and they also have an intern so when we go there are 2 or 3 PT's working with him at once.

I've been dragging all day and then I dragged myself down the street where I joined a gym. Okay, I hate wasting money so I've determined to put in the time and start feeling better about myself. I love working out but it hasn't been on the top of my list lately. It's time for a change.

This year I resolve to laugh more, play more, and remember to say "I'm sorry". That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)