Tuesday, September 04, 2007

So Far This Week...


We took the boys hiking yesterday. Crew still fits in the backpack but he's getting to be quite the haul so we figured we may as well do it while we still can.

It was nice to get out and get physical while enjoying these last days of summer.

Crew loved the backpack and S and H seemed to have fun exploring. We will probably try to squeeze in a couple more hikes before the weather turns cold.






















Crew had his first day (again) of Preschool. I love him in his new school clothes (doesn't he look tough). The bus comes right to the house which is so nice. I can honestly say that I am so ready to start up again. Crew is at a stage where he needs tons of stimulation and activity. I really do try but there is only so much I can do and a lot of the learning atmosphere cannot be duplicated at home.

He came home happy and I could tell that he had a good day because he was mad after I brought him in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts and WhatNots are welcome here:)